USA Floor Puzzle- 51 Pieces
Learn about U.S. and World geography with these jumbo cardboard floor puzzles. Easy-to-clean surfaces keep the puzzles looking new. 2'W x 3'H assembled.
- Cardboard pieces are 20% thicker than competitors
- Make learning geography fun
- SEL: Supports social emotional development and social emotional learning.
- CALM-DOWN TOOLS: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a place of peace in your classroom.
- SOC (K) Understands the theme of people, places, and environments involves the study of location, place, and the interactions of people with their surroundings.
- SOC (K) Understands the study of the past in the story of communities, nations, and the world.
- SOC (1) Understands concepts such as: location, direction, distance and scale.
- SOC (2) Understands cultural patterns and their interactions within and across places, such as migration and settlement, changes in customs or ideas, and in the ways people make a living.
- SOC (3) Understands that tools such as maps, globes, and geospatial technologies in investigating the relationships among people, places, and environments.
- SOC (1) Understands physical and human characteristics of the school, community, state, and region, and the interactions of people in these places with the environment.
- SOC (2) Understands factors influencing various community, state, and regional patterns of human settlement, such as the availability of land and water, and places for people to live.
- SOC (3) Understands factors that contribute to similarities and differences among peoples locally and in places across the world, including ethnicity, language, and religious beliefs.
Discount School Supply School Supplies Arts Crafts
Review This Product