Steve Spangler Insta-Snow
It's faux snow! Steve Spangler Insta-Snow® is a revolutionary, super-absorbent polymer that transforms when mixed with water.
- Instantly, you have artificial "snow" that looks and feels like the real thing
- Stays fluffy for weeks
- 100 grams in the package - makes 1/2 gallon of "snow"
- It's reusable too - when the water evaporates, it leaves the dry powder intact
- Add 1 tablespoon to 32 ounces of water, expands to over 100 times its size. Use more water for wetter snow, less for drier snow
- For best results, begin by mixing with about half the amount of water specified on the packaging, and continue to add water while stirring until the desired texture is achieved
- When you're ready to use it again, just reconstitute with water
- Safe and non-toxic
- Use for science projects, classroom demonstrations and experiments
- Ideal for sensory play
- Steve Spangler Insta-Snow® powder is a non-hazardous, non-toxic, environmentally safe polymer
- Ideal for making Cloud Slime!
Steve Spangler Insta-Snow® does not contain the following common allergens:
- Does not contain Latex
- Does not contain Dairy & Casein
- Does not contain Egg
- Does not contain Gluten
- Does not contain Peanut & Tree Nut
- Does not contain Soy
- SCI (P) Collect, describe and record information using a variety of tools.
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.
Discount School Supply School Supplies Arts Crafts
Review This Product