Excellerations Word Families Pocket Chart Cards - Set of 78
Practice phonics with the perfect set of pocket cards.
- Students identify and match bright illustrations on sturdy cards to substitute word family phonemes
- Set of 78 word families cards
- Set includes 6 examples each of 11 word families
- An excellent tool for any language center
- Pocket chart sold separately
- Cards are 2-1/2"Sq.
- LAN (P) Orally add or substitute initial sound (phoneme) to make new words.
- RF.K.2b Count, pronounce, blend, and segment syllables in spoken words.
- RF.K.2c Blend and segment onsets and rimes of single-syllable spoken words.
- RF.1.2c Isolate and pronounce initial, medial vowel, and final sounds (phonemes) in spoken single-syllable words.
- RF.K.2d Isolate and pronounce the initial, medial vowel, and final sounds (phonemes) in three-phoneme (consonant-vowel-consonant, or CVC) words. (This does not include CVCs ending with /l/, /r/, or /x/.)
- RF.K.2e Add or substitute individual sounds (phonemes) in simple, one-syllable words to make new words.
- RF.1.2d Segment spoken single-syllable words into their complete sequence of individual sounds (phonemes).
Discount School Supply School Supplies Arts Crafts
Review This Product