Animal X-Rays - Set of 13
Real x-rays printed on transparent, heavy-duty plastic - perfect for use on light tables!
- Includes x-rays of mammals, birds, fish, reptiles and amphibians
- Sizes range from 3 1/2" x 6 3/4" up to 8" x 10"
- Includes idea guide
The animals included are:
- Common Marmoset
- Pumpkinseed Sunfish
- Frontosa Cichlid (fish)
- Baby Kangaroo
- Green Tree Python
- Western Diamondback Rattlesnake
- Box Turtle
- Infant Green Iguana
- Red-Tailed Hawk
- Dwarf Crocodile Eggs
- Turkey Vulture
- Veiled Chameleon
- Leaf Frog
- SCI (P) Observe, collect, describe and record information about plants and animals.
- K-ESS3-1. Use a model to represent the relationship between the needs of different plants or animals (including humans) and the places they live.
- 1-LS3-1. Make observations to construct an evidence-based account that young plants and animals are like, but not exactly like, their parents.
- 3-LS1-1. Develop models to describe that organisms have unique and diverse life cycles but all have in common birth, growth, reproduction, and death.
- 2-LS2-2. Develop a simple model that mimics the function of an animal in dispersing seeds or pollinating plants.
- 3-LS2-1. Construct an argument that some animals form groups that help members survive.
- 3-LS3-1. Analyze and interpret data to provide evidence that plants and animals have traits inherited from parents and that variation of these traits exists in a group of similar organisms.
Discount School Supply School Supplies Arts Crafts
Review This Product