500 Unifix Cubes
Unifix provides children from preschool through elementary grades with a hands-on experience in number and math exploration. Comes in 10 assorted colors. The cubes measure 3/4". Made of durable plastic.
- MAT (P) With support, begin to understand the number '10' contains 1 set of ten and 0 ones.
- K.CC.B.4a. When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
- K.CC.B.4. Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
- 1.NBT.B.2a 10 can be thought of as a bundle of ten ones - called a "ten."
- 2.NBT.A.2 Count within 1000; skip-count by 5s, 10s, and 100s.
- 3.NBT.A.2 Fluently add and subtract within 1000 using strategies and algorithms based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.
- 2.NBT.A.3 Read and write numbers to 1000 using base-ten numerals, number names, and expanded form.
- 2.NBT.B.7 Add and subtract within 1000, using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction; relate the strategy to a written method. Understand that in adding or subtracting three-digit numbers, one adds or subtracts hundreds and hundreds, tens and tens, ones and ones; and sometimes it is necessary to compose or decompose tens or hundreds.
- 3.NBT.A.1 Use place value understanding to round whole numbers to the nearest 10 or 100.
Discount School Supply School Supplies Arts Crafts
Review This Product